Licensed psychologist and certified life coach Georgia Shaffer reveals 12 ways you could be undermining your chances of enjoying fulfilling relationships. Drawing on insights from Scripture and her own case studies, Georgia empowers you to identify blind spots in your own life, minimize their destructive impact, and turn damaging patterns into productive ones. You will also discover how to…
- develop your unrefined strengths
- acknowledge the power of brief feelings of fear, bitterness, and other toxic emotions
- face the pain of reality with courage
- recognize the impact of your past
- take responsibility for your poor choices and learn from them
With compassion, candor, and grace, Shaffer provides you the encouragement and practical tools you need to make significant and lasting changes in your life.