Randy Alcorn presents a biblical and comprehensive view of money and possessions, including the following:
- Why is money so important to God?
- How can we be liberated from materialism?
- What should we do about debt?
- How much does God want us to give?
- What about gambling? Investing? Insurance? Saving? Retirement? Inheritance?
Who wants to settle for fleeting treasures on earth . . . when God offers everlasting treasures in heaven? It’s time to rethink our perspectives on money and possessions. In this thoroughly researched classic, Randy Alcorn shows us how to view these things accurately―as God’s provision for our good, the good of others, and his glory.